Make gifting easy with our online gift basket shop! Skip the long line ups and pursuing aisles just to end up with the conventional gift. Now you can get a great gift without the hassle in just a few clicks! As one of Alberta's biggest cities, Calgary is home to booming agriculture, great hospitality, and beautiful scenery. No matter the event or budget, you will find something made perfectly for you! Thank a new client for choosing your services, give them thanks with our elegant corporate gift ideas or congratulate a coworker on signing a new deal! If you have a friend who just had a new baby, welcome them with beautiful premium cotton baby clothing and accessories, along with safe and clean toys they can enjoy during their early years.
Our baby gift baskets include gorgeous and breathable cotton clothing that are great for all seasons! We've sourced gourmet snacks from around the world to being the latest and greatest food options, from niche chocolates to allergy-free junk food. Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Valentine's Day are all covered with our e-store! If you have a corporate event, bulk buy gift baskets for each table or as give-away prizes.
New parents will appreciate it the most, with adorable clothes, toys, books, and other must-have baby accessories. Celebrating the arrival of a little one is special for the whole family. There's no better way to welcome a new baby than with a selection from our collection of premium baby gift baskets. Our baskets come stocked with high quality baby products and is a considerate way to say congratulations to the new family. Or you can treat yourself and your baby with a welcome package to mark their arrival. Get personalized items once the baby's name has been chosen!
Say Happy Birthday or I Love you in style! Each of our gifts are wrapped with a hand-made bow and are packaged to meet our quality control standards.
Calgary Fun Facts:
Found in Alberta, Calgary is about 80 kilometers east of the bountiful Canadian Rockies with a population of over 1.2 million people. It is also the 5th largest municipality in Canada.
1. Calgary is known as Cow Town because of its abundant grassland!
2. The Calgary Stampede is the largest outdoor event in the world. It includes First Nations Exhibits, rodeo, concerts, stage shows,agricultural competitions, a parade, and so much more!
3. The average age in Calgary is 35.7 years, meaning there's a lot of activity and youthful entertainment.
4. 120 languages are spoken in Calgary.
5. Although it's Cow Town, it's also the cleanest city in the world!
6. Calgary has an altitude of 3,800 feet, meaning it's neither too hot nor too cold - unlike other Canadian cities.