If you need a gift basket delivered to Vancouver, we've got you covered. Whether you have a bridal shower, baby shower, holiday party, or special event, send someone a premium gift basket to mark the occasion. It doesn't matter if you're saying thank you, I love you, or congratulations, we have something appropriate for any budget or event. If you can't be there for your sister's birthday or cousin's graduation, fill your spot with a divinely packaged and professionally curated gift basket. With just a few clicks, you can pick your present, have it package, and delivered to your desired British Columbia location. Never worry about missing another Mother's Day or Father's Day!
We provide gifts made to suit all of life's celebrations. Our gourmet gift baskets are made with the yummiest niche snack products from around the world for people to taste and find their next favourite. Great for corporate clients and coworkers, our snacks are perfect for keeping in your desk for in-between meetings snacks or in the staff lounge for everyone to share. Also made for foodies and the health-conscious, we have luxurious compotes, cheeses, and wines, as well as gluten-free, vegan, and organic options. Fresh fruit is always a winner in our books too!
Our specialized baby gift baskets are filled with premium cotton clothing and mom-approved toys and accessories to make the whole family happy. We make sure that blankets and onesies are made from breathable cotton material so your baby never feels overwhelmed or irritated. Also, it is imperative we include only safe and clean items to make sure your baby isn't exposed to harsh or dirty ingredients that can cause discomfort to sensitive skin. Books, teething, toys, and swaddle blankets are included so parents can ensure their diaper bag includes all the essentials.
Our Muskoka Chair or Baby Wagon gift options feature a substantial baby Muskoka chair or Little Tikes red wagon as the foundational base of the basket. Stuffed with adorable goodies parents will appreciate and babies will use, this is the ultimate way to welcome a new born.
Vancouver Fun Facts:
1. Van City is known as "Canada's Hollywood", as it is the largest North American city, second to Los Angeles, for TV and film production. Did you know Riverdale and The Vampire Diaries are both shot their?
2. Think Central Park is huge? Stanley Park is 10% larger!
3. Toronto is a diverse city, but Vancouver's total population is made up of 40% of immigrants. This BC cit also has the highest Asian population per capita and one of the largest Chinatown's.
4. Greenpeace was founded in Vancouver back in 1971 and is one the most successful international environmental groups.
5. Calling all sports fans: the first covered stadium in Canada was at BC Place with a retractable roof is og 7500 square metres (the biggest in the world!).
6. Speaking of Hollywood, Vancouver was also the birthplace of Botox!